24 Hour Response Services
Monjon maintains an After Hours Response Centre (AHRC) that provides our customers and security personnel with a centralised point of contact at ALL times.
Monjon’s security personnel have extensive experience in call centre operations and also the delivery of security risk management services.
In addition to overseeing the physical safety of our clients, these personnel care for fixed assets such as residential and commercial properties worth billions of dollars on a daily basis. A dedicated operations manager supervises the AHRC and duty manager, who are available at all times.
The 24 Hour Response Services AHRC is responsible for but no limited to:
- Responding to enquiries both urgent and non-urgent for security assistance from our customers
- Monitoring intruder alarms, CCTV systems, our dedicated radio network and 24 hour contact numbers
- Dispatching and supervising Monjon security personnel responding to security incidents and intruder alarm notifications
- Contacting owners or their representatives of assets under our protection regarding maintenance issues or other security related incidents
- Liaison with emergency response personnel such as the police, fire brigade, ambulance, or other incident response authorities
- Ensuring mobile and static guarding personnel are on post, aware of their responsibilities, and providing the services required by our customers
- Ensuring guarding personnel are provided support throughout their shifts